Friday, July 17, 2009

Electric boogie-loo

Wow. This is such a blast! I mean, seriously! I went to three workshops today, Jill Bernard's 'Fireball Theory,' Joe Bill's 'Improv Toolkit' and my friend Clint Vrazil's workshop, 'Improv Rapping.' Yup, I learned how to rap today. Aw yeah. I took a ton of notes. The shows tonight were great, I befriended all the groups, the locals and the guys from Atlanta, Austin, and a group from Denver called 'Fork.' This is me with Jon Jon of Fork and Jill Bernard of everything awesome that has ever been done. (She's from Minneapolis and she's an improv legend, seriously.) Oh, and in case you're wondering, Jason and Bri went to the zoo today, it just happened to be the free day. They also went to the capital. and Bricktown. We've both decided it would pretty much rock to come back here at some other time, Oklahoma City is great!

No comments: