Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sweet relief

Hallelujah, our air conditioner was fixed today! Jason bit the bullet and called a repairman. While the boys waited for him to show, my mom and I went out to check out a campsite for next Summer's family reunion. It was really nice, I think we're going to book it. We also got some lunch and went to a book store. When we got home, the house was blessedly cool and we all basked in it for a while. After dinner we got some ice cream and went to Legends. I love that there's a yellow brick road there, I really do. I hear there's a Legends in Reno, too. I haven't been there yet. I bet they don't have a wicked cool yellow brick road. We came home afterward and packed Brianna for her trip to my parent's house. I am going to miss that little stinker.

No comments: