Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Meemeep!

I enjoy driving home from rehearsal at night. It's dark, I can crank the music or enjoy the quiet, and I have ten gajillion different ways to get to and from, just in case I get bored of the journey. Two things to notice: One, Tiffany, notice the little bracelet on my wrist there? Ayup, I'm still wearing it. Two, yup, my check engine light is on. It's the oxogyn sensor. It happens. Today was all cleaning and fixing. Yup, still. We let the kids hang out in the wading pool for a while and they treated us to a rather unique rendition of 'If you're happy and you know it.' They're mine, all right. Rehearsal was great, we did some character and short form work. I really, really wanted to do some long form and stuff, but it just didn't happen tonight. Next week. When I got back Jason and I downloaded Super Mario Brothers onto our Wii and battled for a bit. Yeah, he's better than me. The one thing I had on him was that I know the trick to getting fireworks at the end of levels and he doesn't. Mua ha ha! Yeah.......I schooled him on that. Booya.

2 comments:

Spark*Life said...

Heee heee heee!!! Friendship Bracelets rock!!! Oh, and I'm coming home, did ya hear? You come visit me yes? August 3rd is the big day. See if you can come to the Springs some time k?

Unknown said...

Yes, I did hear! *pfft* IF I can come to the Springs.......who are you talking to?