Thursday, June 11, 2009

Snoredom

Despite having 2 seats and part of Brianna's to lay across and sleep, I didn't manage to get much. Certainly none with quality. So when we finally arrived back in Kansas City this morning around 10:30 I put Bri to bed (she was happy to go) asked Leigha if she was tired (no, can I watch a movie instead?) and crashed. I'm the kind of person that feels gross if I don't change out of my jammies and have never understood why people lounge around in theirs all day. Today I didn't care. I was too exhausted to care. We had to go out this evening for basic supplies (cat food, milk, etc.) so we headed to Target. On the way out I realized it was getting late-ish and I still hadn't taken a picture, so I said, "Hey, Leigha! Give me your best tired face!" Ta da! She'll be so great at acting, I can feel it.

1 comment:

Spark*Life said...

Well, Duuuuuhhhhh!!

Visitor number 7600 Woot!