Sunday, June 28, 2009

1991

We had a potluck after church today. Church people food=the most incredible stuff on earth. Seriously. Keep your five star pastry chef, I'm getting some church deviled eggs and roast! Don't cry, everyone brought enough to feed an army and you're invited, too! We went to Target this afternoon then I went for a run before Jenny and Jason came over. We watched The Simpsons, and to comemmorate Michael Jackson's death, they showed a special 'Do the Bart-Man' clip at the beginning of the episode. After some TV we decided to play Super Mario (yes, yes, YES!) on the Wii. Jenny got all the way to the end of level 8-4 and was killed a mere milimeter from reaching the end of the (LAST) level, and on her last life. It was sad. After some more hang-outage Tommy got a tad squirrely and we were all tired so they left. Jason and I decided to crack into the Netflix DVD that came in the mail a couple days prior, and it just happened to be 'Kids in the Hall, Season 3, disc 1.' Uh, yeah, 1991 called...........it wants it's EVERYTHING back.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to crimp my hair and wear a floral, ruffled neck peasant blouse.

No comments: