Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Seranade me like there's no tomorrow!!!!

After VBS today Leigha went to Dustin and Alanna's house to spend the night with Cora. With her out of the house, Brianna took a nap and I had a nice, quiet afternoon! When Jason came home from work we went over to Denton and Hannah's for dinner. Denton is in a couple groups with me, so we talked improv and made soup. Awesome. We took in a couple of movies and then Denton and Hannah pulled out the guitar and eukaleile and seranaded us. I believe the song they are playing in this picture is 'Two Princes' by The Spin Doctors. I like that song a lot. I love hanging out with good friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denton and Hannah are so cool!

Unknown said...

It's true, oh anonymous comment poster. Incidentally, so is the other side of the pillow.