Thursday, June 25, 2009

Menagerie

Leigha came home from camp today. She's incredibly tan and full of stories now. I'm glad she had a good time. I forgot to take a picture today until it was bloggin' time, so here she is, in all her stuffed animal world-filled glory. In case you're wondering, yes, there is a matress under there. Oh, and the My Little Pony pillow (look hard, it's like finding freakin' Waldo.) is one that she sewed herself. P.S.-it's not a cage, the girl has a daybed. Oh, and the walls aren't dark green, either. Check my 366 blog and you'll see that it's the hills I painted last year. Not a whole lot went down today beyond that......I had a brief rehearsal and Jason and I started making tentative plans for a quick trip somewhere, but other than that and Leigha coming home, not much happened. It's cool, some days are just like that.

No comments: