Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrout!

Dear loved ones.
Life on the front lines has become grim. I long for the peace of a finished bathroom. Black powder has hung thick in the air this day and I fear the worst. If you can read this I know that not all forms of outside communication have been cut off, and I beg of you, send reinforcements and supplies, specifically copious amounts of fountain drinks. Please know that I love you all and I hope to return swiftly to the realms of the free world. But until then, I remain. Vigilantly steadfast in the face of nearly insurmountable obstacles, fighting the good fight.

Ever yours,
Jess


1 comment:

Michelle Lee said...

you'll be sure to show a before and after picture for me right? I've seen the before in person, but it'll be nice to have that side by side comparison. :)