Monday, January 31, 2011

Super Cereal!

So this is what our weather map looked like at 9-ish in the evening. Notice the giant red bar with 'blizzard warning' on it? Yup. As I head to bed they have already cancelled school tomorrow for all of us but we still haven't had a single flake. I am hoping we come out on the extreme conservative side of the snowfall predictions, but didn't take any chances. I had Jason run to the grocery store while I went to school (the air thick with anticipation and dread of the coming storm), then on my way home I hit up the HoLo for some crafty essentials. My hands are already dotted with paint, tee hee! When Jason left for work this evening I had him pack extra food and a blanket. I really don't want to take any chances. The midwest is famous for wicked ice storms, after all, and that's a lot harder to drive in than snow. I'm going to go ahead and guess the snow will arrive early this morning, stop Wednesday, and we will be back in school Thursday. Let's see how this pans out...

No comments: