Sunday, January 9, 2011

Don't Jump!

I felt like someone decided to viciously twist my innards and squeeze today. Ugh. Fortunately Tiffany went to visit her brother and soon-to-be sister-in-law. (that's a LOT of hyphens. Wow.) I got some good quality food in me and rested a bit this afternoon then went for an abbreviated improv rehearsal. After that concluded I went down to the theater department to check in with the Godspell crew, working furiously to brush it up for the festival next week. I'm glad I went because apparently there's a bunch of costuming stuff happening this week that was never communicated to me! Yeep! So I got a few things done in preparation and came home to watch a few episodes of Daria with Tiffany. We are both exhausted from the past couple days, so, wild things that we are, early bedtime! Hooraisin! She interviews tomorrow morning, so extra sleep will do us both good I think. Jason is also interviewing tomorrow, for a supervisor position at his work. Guess we'll see what comes of it.

No comments: