Monday, January 3, 2011

Nice Play, Shakespeare...

Austin is moving! She wants to be closer to the school among other things, so today I helped her pack up some stuff to take to storage. We found this in her tea cupboard so we decided to leave it. Pretty funny, I think. We had a blast loading boxes and pretending to fix up her storage space with a garden and welcome mat as we ran through the hallways with the trolleys, alternating between playing we were being hunted and the elevator was some kind of time machine that took us into a post-apocalyptic world where humankind had been reduced to living in bins like an animal shelter. Hooray! I came home and did a ton of laundry and packing stuff for our trip to visit my family before our break ends. I did lots and lots of packing is what I'm getting at.

No comments: