Friday, January 7, 2011

Suburban Decay

This is how we always see Vegas. From the air. In my mind, that's the preferable way TO see it, in fact. So obviously today was the day we came home. We left early early early, too. I hate that. But the girls had their huge annual Girl Scout sleepover at Great Wolf Lodge, so we wanted to get back in time for them to go. We made it and Jason deposited two very giddy little ones at the event. We went out for about an hour, just out of principal, but we are utterly spent at this point, so we came home early. I missed my bed. Zzzzzzz...........

1 comment:

David said...

Las Vegas is the only place I have ever flown to and from...that was for my 15th birthday (1998...the year Star Trek The Expierence was built).
The only place.
Not that I have a fear of flying. More like a fear of falling...and air-fair prices...but not traveling.