Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ready, Freddy

The girls enjoyed playing with their gifts this morning while Jason and my dad stayed in and played with the Kinect as my mom and I headed into Reno. My mom's knee has been bugging her for a while so she decided to try accupuncture. It was fascinating to watch as they inserted eighteen tiny needles into strategic locations. My mom later informed me there were red dots in each spot, at which point I told her to connect the dots. I bet it makes a dinosaur. Rawr. Anyhow, after the doctor appointment we did a bit of shopping and met up with everyone else (boys, kids, and Lynette) and we went to see Tangled. Holy cow, hilarious, cute, and so very watchable. Go see it. We went to dinner after that then came back to the house and wished my grandpa a happy birthday via webcam after opening Leigha's birthday presents. It's his actual birthdate, hers is next week. But hey, when you're only together a few times a year, close enough is good enough.

No comments: