Thursday, January 27, 2011

I thawed so

I've been so tired today. I woke up feeling fine, feeling over my cold, then BAM. Four o clock hit and I was completely dragon! Rawr! Even coffee didn't help. (but then, dragons don't like coffee.) We decided to go out to eat as a result, taking the kids to Chick-Fil-A: the fast food place that thinks it's too good for all the other fast food places. Not that I don't appreciate the real flowers in the vases and the wait staff that asks if you need a refill or more napkins, in fact, that's really nice. But at the same time, everything in me says, "Dude....you're still a fast food restaurant." So I kill those voices by eating the yummy chicken sandwiches they make.

No, they're not cutting me a check for this. Dragons don't get paid. Rawr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Leigha's face is frozen in that expression, I've seen it several times on your blog now! CB