Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Evil Waffle Face Minions

Another snow day. My kids haven't even gone back to school from Christmas break yet, sheesh. But my life keeps rolling on, so today I stepped out for a bit to drop Tiffany off at the airport and go grocery shopping with Alanna because we're making dinner for church tomorrow. Her kids had a snow day as well so they all came with while my girls stayed behind with Jason (watching a movie while he slept) because, yeah, six kids and two adults in one car? Not unless we had a weird 15 passenger van or whatever, and neither of us have a need for one. We had a great time buying hordes of food while the kids played tic tac toe on a box and looked like a small band of blonde gypsies. I came home and made hot chocolate for the girls (who gave up on making me a snow man and settled on a giant smiley face in the front yard instead) then went to the school for a costume fitting session for the Godspell cast. We want to make sure nobody overindulged during the holidays and nothing went missing or fell apart. Hooray! Nobody did and nothing had!

No comments: