Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Just one more

Long long long day. We got up early and went to the airport to fight our way through security and dodge full flights, eventually ending up flying through Phoenix to Reno where my dad picked us up. Yay! 'Bout time we got to get out here and see them. I love getting to see my family, but the way air travel has been (and the fact that Reno is insanely underserviced) getting out to see them has become an exercise in spontenaety and luck. Any type A personalitied person would be weeping in a corner if they heard what we have to do to make it out sometimes. We met up with my mom and Lynette at a pizza place for dinner before coming back to the house and doing the Christmas thing. We got lots of cool stuff, but the real cherry on the sundae was the Xbox Kinect that we got! Woot! Can't wait to make an idiot of myself on yet another gaming platform!

No comments: