Thursday, July 22, 2010

SET IT ON FIRE!

So...I told myself today that I should take a picture at rehearsal this week. I reminded myself on the way to rehearsal that I should take a picture at rehearsal. On the way home...yeah. That's when I remembered. But hey, my heart is in the correct place...right? (In my chest! Yeah!) But it was a loooooot of fun tonight. We ran rampant through a ton of stuff and got some great and shiny new toys to play with. Trish is an excellent coach and I have great teammates. I can't wait to play with them on Thunderdome night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jess, if your speedometer works I'm worried! CB

Anonymous said...

I'm with your mom!

sugarbumkin said...

Don't worry, I was only in a school zone during broad daylight as they were having a sidewalk bake sale and parade in the middle of the street just behind a broken down line of school buses full of elderly and handicapped persons. But other than that I was perfectly fine.

Either that or I was on the highway where the speed limit is 70 and going down a slight hill. You decide.