Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Crafty crafty me!

I've been in a super domestic mood lately. (Except for cooking. It's too hot to even contemplate.) This is a chair I refurbished over a few days recently, and today I started on two end tables. I had all this furniture sitting in my garage waiting for the day I was free enough to refinish it. It's Summer and I'm between trips, so no better time than the present! I also sewed myself the most delicious Lolita-style skirt this evening. Look out, knee sock department of Target! Imma gonna raid you like crazy!

4 comments:

Michelle Lee said...

oh please say that this is one of the many chairs we took from harbor lights? if so, I'm sorry to say mine were gotten rid of many years ago. :(

Anonymous said...

Is the fabric plastic coated? I love the repeat gray curl in the metal & the fabric.

sugarbumkin said...

Michelle, good eye! It totally is! :-D

Anonymous (who I'm pretty sure is my Mommy) no, the fabric isn't plastic coated. I did stretch it over a vinyl cover on the cushion, though.

Gypc said...

Looks great! Can't wait to try it out. Perhaps at movie night?