Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Home is where the hot tub is

I flew to Orange County this morning. Hooray! California, my home state! I was feeling semi-nostalgic recently, so stepping out of John Wayne International and onto the palm tree lined 'passenger pick up' area was like a breath of fresh air. Janina picked me up and we got some dinner and walked around the mall for a bit before going out to where her boyfriend, Justin, is housesitting for his aunt. Apparently the family has SEVEN kids (yow!) and a fabulous house with the most amazing swimming pool! It was made to look like a natural rock formation with a slide and a waterfall. all surrounded by lush palms. There was also an amazing hot tub on the side, and, oh yeah, the pool was heated as well. We swam late into the night before coming back to Nina's place and calling it a day. Hello, California! I missed you!

1 comment:

Gypc said...

Good friends to have!