Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday night with the power out

Today was and odd mix of things. To begin, I went out and had coffee with Sarah Menez. We decided to meet on campus since it's close to her and she hates driving. We talked of improv, boys, and my hectic travel schedule. It was nice! Jason was getting a haircut at the time before heading to work, so I decided to spend a little time at the mall before proceeding to my evening plans, dinner and a movie with some good friends! We ate at Red Lobster (aw yeah!) and then went to the theater, but there had been a huge storm that killed the power to the cineplex, so while we waited for the rest of our party, Corin and I made use of the huge puddles left behind from the thunderstorm. After we were all assembled we went to another movie theater that hadn't lost power and saw Inception. FYI, GO SEE IT! It's really really good. We hung out after that, then I came home and did some laundry in the wee smalls. Best time to do laundry, in my opinion.

No comments: