Thursday, July 15, 2010

Every day I thank my lucky stars I'm a city gal

Jason got soaked in a rainstorm last night, so all day today he went barefoot. On both feet. Yes, even the fake foot. (*Squee!*) Distracted by the plastic looking fake foot as I was, I did the only logical thing I could. I painted his fake toenails. (Yes!) I took some pictures of the leg after I finished and heard a half-joking, all-real inquiry of 'You're not going to put that on the blog, are you?' Bowing to his wishes, I cannot display said picture. No big, I figured, I have a rehearsal with my Thunderdome team tonight! I'll get a picture there! I played hard and had fun, and came back with the realization that no, no picture was actually procured. Curse it all! So instead, here is a picture of myself...taking a picture. It's a little blurry (flash wipes things out) but yes, I'm making a stupid buck toothed face. I figure it's my due.

No comments: