Friday, January 1, 2010

Save Bandit!!!

I did a lot of cool stuff today but forgot to take any pictures, so here's a picture of me blogging! (Ahhh! *head asplode*) I could hurt your head even more if I took another picture of this right now, 'cause then it'd be one of those 'picture within picture within picture' things, like looking into a mirror or whatever, but I'm feeling sleepy and lazy. So, right....Jason and I ended up getting home this morning at 5:30am. *whew.* We slept in into the early afternoon then decided ordering a pizza would be stellar and we watched a bunch of episodes of The Office on Netflix. Perfect New Year's day.

1 comment:

David said...

You know, you could just print screen, load that, and then do the print screen of the loaded picture and so on.
You know, if it's not toooo easy for you.