Friday, January 15, 2010

Context swiiiiiiiiiiitch!

I had a cute picture of myself from today......but there's no topping this face. None. The funny thing is, that's pretty much Brianna's default expression. She saw me pull the camera out and CHOSE to do that. Silly duckling! Leigha is spending the night at a friend's house tonight and I was doing some flyering and promotion for KC Crossroads Comedy, so I had Jason meet me downtown and the three of us had dinner together. There's a great place in Westport called D'Bronx that does fantastic sandwiches and pizza, so we decided to meet there. Brianna got to see them hand-tossing the pizza dough and she was really impressed. Jason left for work straight from dinner, so Bri and I drove home, blaring Fireflies and singing along at the top of our lungs. I love being able to spend one on one time with her. I love spending one on one time with Leigha as well, of course, but typing 'one on one time with my girls' seemed a tad awkward.

3 comments:

David said...

That is here "default" picture? I don't remember that expression when Tom ate her...well, I mean Tom's shadow ate her shadow...
but then again, she wasn't in the pic...her shadow was. For all I know, her shadow made that expression.

notforthelifeofme said...

Jess, I'm afraid that you passed on your freakish nerd gene to this kid.

Anonymous said...

Did she eat that whole piece of pizza?