Monday, January 4, 2010

More bars in more places

We pretty much spent the day hanging around the house. My parents had to work today so it was just Jason, the girls and I in the morning, but my dad took a half day and we all went to visit my mom at the school. She introduced us to teachers and let the girls check out books from the library and stuff. Lynette came over in the mid-afternoon and the girls had goofy fun with her (see photo). We called my grandparents on the webcam and talked with them for a bit, which was nice. Basically we did all those things your family does on actual holidays. It's just too hard to try to fly standby around the two days of the year everyone else flies, you know? And like I said, even yesterday was hard to get a flight. Yeah yeah yeah, all those other passengers buy me dinner and keep me in a house. *pssht* Whatevs.

No comments: