Friday, January 29, 2010

If I was stuck in your teeth, would you question my proffessionalism?

Ladies and gentlemen...the stuff nightmares are made of. The school has a 'bake sale' every friday, selling the goodies and nummys the pastry department makes throughout the week. I had a few things going on after class so I stuck around just long enough to grab a few treats. I did this a few times last semester as well, and one time they had a couple of truly frightening cakes with chocolate horse heads on them. I don't know why, exactly, but they do custom cakes and they were someone's order. Imagine my shock and horror (now akin to your own) when I saw the mold they used sitting under the table. Eep! I grabbed my treats and ran for the hills. Let's hope I don't wake up to find this in my bed covered in chocolate sauce......*shudder*

No comments: