Saturday, January 2, 2010

Chicken crossed the road

Today was a huge pendulum swing from frustration to elation for me. After an irritating struggle with printing some material and getting the theater ready, we had two phenomenal opening night shows for KC Crossroads Comedy! I hosted, which is just nerve wracking when you're not used to it just yet. I enjoy it, sure, but it's like, "Eep! These people don't want to see me, they want to see the next act!" Kind of an odd spot to be in, because you are there to keep the show running smoothly and make announcements and stuff, but you can definitely feel the 'on with the show' attitude from the crowd. In hindsight I wish we'd gotten a picture of all the acts together, but this Anomaly Orange cast photo is certainly worthy of doing the trick for encapsulating palindrome day for me. (01/02/2010)

No comments: