Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I am in NO mood.

First day of classes. It went well, but English is going to be TOUGH! Figures. It is an honors class, after all. After school was over I helped with the festival again. I had a dance workshop I monitored/participated in, then I monitored two other workshops and helped cart a bunch of heavy electrical equipment around. Tired. Stressed. How does Jess unwind on such a Wednesday? By beating the tar out of some innocent bystanding drums. Bam. Travis Barker ain't got nothin' on me........except percussion skills, of course.

1 comment:

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

I'm glad to see you've experienced the therapeutic effects of drumming. I can recall many a bad day that was wiped away after practice. In those times I beat them like they had wronged me or owed me money. I miss those days.