Tuesday, January 19, 2010

And it talks, too!

How often do you get to wake up and say to yourself, "Golly, I'm a lucky lass! I get to spend the day with 1600 theater students and a talking moose head!" Me either. So here to commemorate the experience is the displayed (not currently working) talking moose head that a school used in their production of Evil Dead: The Musical. Yes, there's an Evil Dead: The Musical. That's right, the bad 80's cult film about the guy with a chainsaw for a hand. *shrug* I improvise, people, but I wouldn't make this stuff up. At any rate, today I spent a few hours at the school monitoring workshops for the festival. I came home just in time for dinner (I sure can plan these things out just right, can't I?) and spent the remainder of the evening with my family. When Jason went to work and the kids went to bed I had a sudden shocking moment of, "Oh yeah.......SCHOOL starts tomorrow!" I feel like I'm already in school with all the time I've spent there these past two weeks! So I ran around the house getting together notebooks, pens, and the textbooks I'm going to need for tomorrow, and placed them in a pile with the stuff I need for the festival. *whew!* Oh, and the yellow ball cap.......SO not my idea, and yes, I'm required to wear it. Enjoy!

No comments: