Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Wilson!!!!!!!!!!

Not having enough on my full plate (Cha......right.......) I decided to join the church volleyball team! Tonight was our first practice. I was right, sports and I don't get along, like, at all. Every few years, though, someone asks if I want to play volleyball and I shrug and say why not? I'm not at all coordinated enough to pull it off successfully, but it's fun to be part of a team, so I do it. Tonight was pretty great, I made contact with the ball and sometimes it even did what I wanted it to do! Hooray! I do recall one point at the evening as I was about to serve and everyone was trying to help me get it over the net I paused and said, "Can't I just sing something for you all instead?" I got a laugh, which was nice. Hey, what I lack in coordination and ability I make up for in determination and humor. I'll let you all know how this goes.

No comments: