Sunday, August 8, 2010

The source of the trouble

I get hurt a lot, and I usually laugh it off. Nine times out of ten, I'd say. Well it's been about four days now, and my nose still hurts pretty bad. I still wouldn't be worried if it wasn't for the fact that during church this morning I was singing and suddenly lost my balance, nearly falling. Right in the middle of the song. To be honest, that was pretty hilarious. Especially when I looked over and saw Jared (our pastor) laughing his face off in the front row. Funny, yes. But clumsy as I am, that amount of imbalance is unusual for me. I went to the kitchen to get more coffee after worship was over and Alicia was there. As I explained to her what had happened and how I hadn't been worried because there was no bruising or swelling, she said, "Oh yeah...I think I see some. It's really light." After that I obsessively searched in the mirror. Seeing nothing, I decided to take some flash photos to see if that would bring it out. I still don't see anything (do you?) but I am going to the doctor about this. Even if I get a 'you're fine.' I will feel much better. Let's hope I'm just being a hypochondriac about this.

No comments: