Monday, August 30, 2010

Do I really feel the way I feel?

Amidst the rubble of old scenery pieces and sawdust that compose the backstage area of any respectable theater department is this beautiful green chair. I was talking to Daisy this afternoon and we both spotted it. "Oh, I have to sit in it!" She said. So she kicked back and pretended to smoke a nothing while I took her picture. Nice! I love the random stuff you find/see/cause as a theater student! Tonight Jason had his fantasy football draft party thingy, so while he was at Dave and Busters, I was at home watching our girls and Dustin and Alanna's kids, since they are both participating this year. That should be interesting... Having six kids in the house is waaaaaaaaaaay too much for me, yikes. But they had a blast, the older kids running around outside with Leigha and Bri's super soakers and the youngest three dressing up as princesses. Cute!

No comments: