Saturday, August 7, 2010

The illusion is over.

I had a great morning. I shot a tv promo thingy for a potential show about people who do estate sale-ing in Kansas City. I answered a casting call a little while back and they came back and said, "Oh, we want you!" It's a little studio here in town called Take 2 productions. The footage from today will be edited down to a 3-6 minute clip and pitched to a higher up as a possible recurring thing, either on the internet or on local cable TV. So basically, I could be the next Wayne's World! I guess we'll see what comes of it. I went straight from there to another planning meeting for the improv festival (just a little over a month away!). After I got home, Jason was relaxing on the couch. The pose amused me so I took a picture of it. "You dang kids with your sewing machines and prosthetics..."

No comments: