Friday, August 27, 2010

But I haven't had anything yet!

Had another 'all day at school' kind of day, but it's okay because it was mostly fun stuff. Classes, practicing music, then a theater kid meeting to discuss upcoming opportunities and stuff. After that concluded, I followed Austin and Chad to the place Austin is currently house sitting and Jason brought Brianna and met us there. (Leigha is spending the night at a friend's.) We got a fire going and made up some hot dogs, then marshmallows which we made into s'mores. Poor Jason had to leave in the middle of the festivities to head to work. Have I mentioned how terrible and lame his schedule is? 'Cause it totally is. But we had fun making ourselves sticky and talking until we eventually dispersed, at which time I drove home, Bri and I causing the car to smell like a campfire.

1 comment:

Gypc said...

Wow, this looks like our lives are AWESOME! I'm really glad it comes through in the pics. ;)