Saturday, August 14, 2010

Sabbatical.

So...it's just too hard to try and get a picture a day with no camera. I'm taking a break from the day-to-day full entries until I get a new one. So here's a summary, to be updated daily:

8/14/2010
Competed in Improv Thunderdome. Didn't win, but we had a great set and a ton of fun. All my good friends came to see me. It was great!

8/15/2010
AO held auditions to take on some new faces to our ranks. We are taking on one new member but I can't say who yet. Either way it'll be great to get back in the swing of things with a troupe that's committed to being a great team.

8/16/2010
Found out late last night that a friend of mine died over the weekend. She was 30. Spent the day at home with my family.

8/17/2010
My last day of Summer break. Epic Super Mario battle, Jason won. The girls put on a play that largely involved them giggling and running into walls.

8/18/2010
The funeral was today. It was held at a Catholic church, the practices of which I am unfamiliar with. Stand up, sit down, kneel, cross yourself, and where are those chimey bell sounds coming from? Very strange indeed. It was great to remember a well-lived life with friends. RIP, Jill, you meant a lot to me. You are missed.

8/19/2010
Today was my first day of school since I missed yesterday. It was also Leigha's first day of school. I miss my camera.

No comments: