Thursday, February 18, 2010

Time after time

One year ago today I was on a plane over the Atlantic ocean, winging my way to Frankfurt, Germany. I can't believe how many amazing things have happened to me in that year and I wonder where it went. I bought this bracelet in Stuttgart when Tiffany and I were out shopping. We each got one and said, "Wear it 'till it gets gross." So here it is, one year later. I remove the bracelet for the first time tomorrow and I'll put it in a safe place. If you want to see a picture of it when it was brand new, pop over to my Facebook, there's a picture of Tiffany's and mine together, just after we put them on. It's in my Germany photo album. Today was certainly different from last February 18th, but it was a pretty incredible day. I love where my life is at this point and I wonder where I'll be this time next year.

No comments: