Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Spontenaety and Combustion

It's been a little while since I've posted a picture of the girls, so I was determined to get them up here today. Awww.....and ahhhh! Frightening little things, aren't they? Today I went to Sam's Club with Tom's mom to get refreshments for the theater in preparation for our Haiti charity benefit coming up this Saturday. We had a great time, she's a lovely woman. Every time I see her she makes a point of asking how Jason and the girls are doing, if they're not with me. This evening I returned home to find an e-mail from The Basement Theater in Atlanta. Anomaly Orange had submitted a video for consideration for their improv festival, and we got in! Hopefully we'll be able to work it out and be able to go, that would be so cool! I'm really excited about this! I've been working hard to make improv happen for other troupes recently, so it's great to get this kind of validation and be able to just go put on a show without having to worry about the production end of things. Much as I love it, all work and no play makes Jessica something something....

2 comments:

David said...

Something...something...the dark side?
Congradulations to you and the rest of Anomoly Orange for getting in!

Michelle Lee said...

So does that mean you'll be preforming in Atlanta? that's only like 4 hours away from me!!!! :)