Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kölle Alaaf!

Happy Fasching, everyone! Also known as Mardi Gras. I'd wish you a happy Mardi Gras, but I've been to Germany and not Louisiana, and I celebrated Fasching in Munich last year, so there you have it. Plus, we had a tiny celebration in my German class today. Prost! I'm not feeling well at the moment. I think I'm coming down with a cold or something. It totally affected my already lame Veeball skillz tonight, and no shocker, we lost the game. I literally couldn't focus at all. Oh well. We got Spartacus a new scratching box today, which is a bit of an event for us. Every time we buy one it comes with a baggie of catnip, so we sprinkle it on and just sit back and watch him go nuts. He didn't disappoint us tonight, either. Silly kitty!

2 comments:

David said...

I hope your daughter wasn't the said scratch post...

David said...

box...scratch box...sorry.