Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's cold under this bridge...

Tonight after the KC Crossroads Comedy show we went to the Arts Incubator for the Fringe Festival's Mardi Gras fundraiser party. Fringe Festival is a week long celebration of all things artsy in Kansas City and it's kind of a big deal, so we got a spot for KCXRC for the evening's entertainment. There was a lot of New Orleans style food there and, of course, king cake! The tradition is to bake a plastic baby into the cake and the person who finds it is lucky or whatever. I found the baby, hooray! And lucky me, I won a prize for it! A KC Fringe Fest t-shirt that is a youth size medium. Aw well, I'll give it to Leigha. At least I now have a picture of myself attempting to eat a baby directly in front of a sign advising me not to do so. Yay!

No comments: