Sunday, February 21, 2010

I need a tall guy, now!

Jason and I both had the same song stuck in our heads earlier today, so naturally I decided it would be a good idea to earbud it up and enjoy it. Nice. I've got a bit of a cold, so I napped this afternoon.....it was nice, but I hate the way I feel when I wake up from taking naps. Icky. I really needed it, though. I had a full afternoon of rehearsing, then directed an audition for Project Improv. We got a few people out, all willing to just cut loose, have fun, and follow direction. It was swell. One thing I just love is people who are willing to say, "Cool, I'll do that." As opposed to "Why would I do that?" Too many adults overuse the 'why' response, in my opinion. Oh yeah, you should totally temper yourself and not make dumb decisions, but if someone says, "Let's play tag!" Why ask why? Who cares about why, you're IT! *runs*

1 comment:

David said...

Now, if it were me, I wouldn't ask why we were playing tag. I would ask why I had to be "it".