Sunday, October 14, 2007

Visiting hours

Went to see my car at the tow lot today. Jason looked at it and thinks it might be the torque converter...if it is it just MIGHT be worth fixing up until I can save for a better car. It may just be a toss-up, though. We'll see I guess. I took all my crap out just in case, though. Jason's mom came by to drop off the horse at Jared's friend's barn so Leigha can train for her upcoming show. Leigha rode around the ring, but had a heck of a time getting Mecca to trot. We'll see how she does after this week's lessons. We all went to Simple Simon's for dinner and Jason talked to his mom about diabetes pumps the entire time. Blah. Jason, I know you read this, so...maybe think about sharing the medical benefits once in a while? Between your leg and all those test strips you've used it all up and I have a raging cavity, dude. I'm just saying. Oh, and you also have a car. Yeah. Way to be fair. ;-) Busy day tomorrow...couple appointments. I'm hoping to bum a ride to rehearsal Tuesday but I might have to have Jason drive me. Hopefully we'll have time. Not having a car=teh suck. Did I mention I put gas in on my way to theater? 'Cause I totally did. Fat lot of freaking good it's doing me now.

No comments: