Friday, October 26, 2007

Tissue issues

I don't know what's going on, but every time I log in I have to reset my password. It's getting on my nerves. Anyhow, so just when I think I'm over the uber cold, my allergies show up. It's like, "Oh, come ON! I've forgotten what it's like to not be a freakin' mouth breather! I'm starting to creep people out on elevators!" Not that I typically ride elevators, but I like to think that if I rode one, my standing there breathing out my mouth would creep them out to the point of casually shuffling into the corner and staring at whatever they're holding in their hands, and if they're not holding anything, then staring at the wall. I also like to think that the hypothetical wall is reflective and they can see me staring at them, mouth agape, trying to breathe, just watching them in the reflective wall of the elevator on which they're trapped. Where was I going with this? Oh yeah, so I'm almost positive my lingering cold and allergies have merged at this point, and are conspiring to kill me, or at least my taste buds. This sucks. Good news, though, I do have a car so if I die, I can totally drive myself to the hospital.

1 comment:

notforthelifeofme said...

Except for the fact that you'd be dead . . .