Friday, October 12, 2007

Bummers, suckage, and some good stuff

Well dang. Our garage sale went as best as could be expected based on the fact that it was a weekday in October that looked as though it was threatening rain...I got about $10. Yup.... We can't do it tomorrow because Jennifer was asked to work. I was going to have Jason take the day off to help me, but his co-worker is taking the day off. He's also taking off the Saturday that my whole family is going to be in San Diego for. There are only so many Saturdays left before Jason CAN'T take them off due to the seasonal flights from Mexico, and this guy is snagging them all. So unfair! I told Jason if he ever says "I can't take a Saturday off because then Jody would be all by himself with the planes" I'm going to hurt him. This guys is screwing us over. Jerk. *cough* Anyhow, so yeah, we're rescheduling for next weekend. Yard sale at my place, next weekend, woo hoo! Oh, and also since Jason can't take tomorrow off I can't go to the improv workshop I desperately want to attend. Grah! Okay, enough about that. Anyhow, I'm still quite sick, and feel really really crappy, but tonight is the big deal show (eep and yay!) so I CAN'T feel sick tonight. I won't stand for it. So I'll TRY to take a nap, although I feel icky when I do, and I'll down a ton of coffee, hoping it doesn't mess with my ADD too much...what we're hoping for here is a happy state of normalcy...well, Jessica normalcy. Is there such a thing? *ponders* Eh. Whatever. Oh, and I made a cool new ringtone for myself out of an Ima Robot song. Ka-ching!

No comments: