Sunday, October 7, 2007

Escaping the madness!

My myspace blog was misused by several friends assuming my every word was dripping with malice. Therefore I have moved my blog. I had it restricted up until this point (this post edited 10/13/07) but have decided I don't want to go through the annoyance of inviting every person who wants to read and having to get their e-mail and blah blah blah. Therefore, if anyone assumes my writings are in any way containing content that is perceived by them to be horrendous, shocking, cynical, malicious, or detrimental to anyone's character...tough noogies. Your comments will in fact be deleted because I just don't care if you're reading stuff into it that's just not there. If there is anything there...well, it's my honest thoughts and opinions and quite frankly, I'm done censoring those.

No comments: