Thursday, October 11, 2007

Avoi-dance

Still sick. This totally sucks! I went to RI rehearsal last night and was feeling good for a while, but a couple games in I felt that cold, clammy, yet flushed feeling again. For heaven's sake, I want to go to the gym but I'm afraid of what will happen if I exert myself! I've been cleaning out the closet and basement for my yard sale like a crazy person these last couple days. I got into my old clothing boxes and found an old pair of Jnco jeans (remember those? The mid-late '90's wide leg pants that if you didn't have any you were lame!) and the shirt I wore on the first day of school when I went to Swink. So it's the shirt I met Jason in, basically. I happen to remember what I wore because I was starting fresh at a place nobody knew me and I wanted an image overhaul, so my first impression, especially clothing-wise, had to be JUST right. I tried on the shirt and took a pic. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Just trust me that once upon a time I looked hot in it. Oh, and in case you can't see the shirt clearly, it's got a girl in jammies holding up one hand and it says, "Keep dreaming, loser." My parents were like, "What's that supposed to mean? Keep dreaming about what exactly?" I'm still not entirely sure what they meant by that. They were very strange when I was a teenager, always assuming the worst of me for no apparent reason. I got in trouble for all KINDS of things I never did, and the constant suspicion made me rebel like crazy. I'm gonna have to remember to not do that to my kids. Anyhow, my yard sale pile is getting bigger and bigger. Jennifer is coming over tonight to go through our collective stuff and set up on the tables (which I had almost forgotten to pick up last night...) FYI, she's moving back to Texas. I'm going to miss her something fierce, but it was so great to have her here for these past few months.

No comments: