Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's simple, just hire Ron Jeremy!

Hung out with the Hype 7 this evening. We had a "sketch writing meeting." It basically means we hung out, drank, and laughed while talking about random crap and had a great time. Jen is amazing, though. She brought her laptop and while it seemed for the most part like we were just goofing off and nothing was getting accomplished, she kept typing and by the end of the evening, she had a whole list of ideas and quotes from stuff we'd talked about and improvised. I do wonder what's going to come of it. I just love how tight knit the group is, such a phenomenal group dynamic. I'm really enjoying them. I helped record a bit that Bryan had...something about a guy who got a hernia trying to impress a girl by lifting waaay too much weight. It was pretty funny. Anyhow, I dreaded driving home because there's no radio (as of yet) in my new car, so I was there until almost midnight, and we had started at 7:30. We have rehearsal tomorrow night, too. Can't wait!

No comments: