Tuesday, October 9, 2007

This is how we do it

Just in case you were wondering, the card did not work. Shucks. I've been cleaning my closet out today, we're going to have a yard sale. You would not believe some of the stuff I have in there...whew! And I thought my purse was random. Lots of hard work. The good news is that I got rewarded for my labor by the fact that it's Tuesday, and Tuesday means improv rehearsal! Yay! I got a little lost finding the room we were meeting in, so I was a tad late, which sucks. But we had a great rehearsal and we're planning a show for November. I had a great bit where I was doing a puppet show for some kids and then somebody randomly came in and said, "Okay kids, back to coal mining." Everyone groaned and started picking up "pickaxes" and I made my puppet say, "Remember kids, work will set you free! Welcome to Auschwitz!" It was awesome. There was also a great scene that Nifer and Joe did about the Olsen Twins. Oh, and Bryan and Ryan (I know, right?) had a great scene with a guy in the New Orleans Superdome during Katrina and a guy on Sesame Street. It was great! They opened a trash can to put garbage in and Oscar was dead! Hee hee.... I must say, I'm really enjoying being a Hype7'er. It's such a different group dynamic from Roving Imp (neither is better or worse, they're just different) and I think that's helping pull me out of the same ol same ol scenes that I tend to do. It's also nice being able to drive right by Starbucks after rehearsal to get a Pumpkin Spice Latte. :-D

No comments: