Thursday, October 11, 2007

Big bootay, oh yeah!

Okay, so I fixed the comment problem, so feel free to decorate my ramblings with words of your own! Seriously....anyone can comment that wants to. *taps foot....feels lonely* Yeah, so...big day of purging at my house. The basement, silly! I've been going through boxes like a psycho ninja woman! I honestly have no idea how much I've thrown away! The good news is I found tons of yard sale worthy stuff, and we open at 8am tomorrow! (Please come if you can, let me know if you need directions or whatever) I think I'm overdoing it, though...I'm totally wiped and it's only 10:30 (note, the time stamp on this post is wrong, I started a draft then my computer screwed up and it kept the time of the draft, so this is actually 10:37 when I'm posting this). Although I did go to the gym today. This sick thing is really starting to get on my nerves. Now when I cough I get a headache to go with (yay!) I'm actually thinking about breaking down and going to the doctor...I never freaking go to the doctor for me! Grah! Oh, and tomorrow night is the big night of improv! Sooooo nervous!!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey Comments!! YAY!!!!! I am trying to get me and the kids around, then we will be by. :)