Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Torque control

It rained psychotically today...seriously. That's something I love about this area...rain for longer than 15 minutes. Yay! So I was obviously not walking the mile to the chiropracter's. Luckilly, Jennifer called and I was talking about it and she said, "What? Oh, you have to go, I'll drive you!" So sweetheart that she is she drove from Platte City to take me to the chiropracter's office. I had to buy her Starbucks to thank her. I have another appointment tomorrow, so hopefully it won't rain. Apparently when I fell at Wal-Mart I twisted a vertabrae and it's been pinching a nerve, giving me all kinds of lovely spasms in my back. Yay! So we're going to fix this sucka. After much crazy running around I got to rehearsal and we had a good time. The scenes were pretty fun, although some were very strange. We might do a death pendulum for the Saturday show (yes! Death pendulum!) so that's cool. I wish I could keep my big mouth shut sometimes, though...I called somebody out on something and I feel bad for it. Why do I do that? It's not like I'm so perfect! I really shouldn't try to offer constructive criticizm if I just come across like a jerk for saying anything...just let some stuff go, you know? I'll try to work on that.

No comments: