Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mystery solved!

Nearly eight years ago Jason and I received a ton of gifts. The occasion? The birth of our firstborn, Leigha! Among the gifts were a smattering of gift cards from the only store in town, Wal-Mart. We decided to save them for emergencies, such as no money/need diapers. Those kind of emergencies came, of course, but I always thought we had one more card. Every time we moved I'd search the baby shower cards from Leigha's shower to see if I had overlooked one. After several moves I finally figured I had just imagined one. Tonight I was cleaning out my closet and found several cards from Leigha's baby shower. I read them all with a smile on my face, then to my shock, a Wal-Mart gift card in the amount of $15 fell out of one! How on earth could I have missed it? I wonder if it's still good? I sure don't need diapers anymore, what are we going to use it for? I'm sure we'll find SOMETHING. :)

No comments: