Monday, October 22, 2007

Sweet dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree?

I dreamed that I was in a room full of art...really, really cool art. It was vaguely abstract in nature, all strongly resembling human figures and faces. As I was admiring the artwork, Tiffany from Hype 7 came up and said, "Do you like my artwork?" And I realized it was a gallery and she was the featured artist. I said, truthfully, "it's amazing!" I remembered admiring one picture in particular and I couldn't figure out what medium she had used. I asked and she told me "soup!" So then I was picking up that the green was split pea, the red tomato, etc. I remembered thinking what a brilliant artist she was and how I wished I was that inspired. Now that I'm awake, I'm just thinking, "It was ME!! That came from ME!" I didn't know I had that kind of abstract in me! How do I tap back into that place? I wanna go there again!

1 comment:

Spark*Life said...

You are welcome, I'm always glad to inspire those through their subconsicous. :)